Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Exciting day :)

Today was an exciting day coz there was sort of a mini raid on rainbow :P, the auditors of L&T came in for a surprise check.My company is one of the vendors to L&T.Hence they wanted to see if all the dies they used to make their products were up to the mark prescribed by them.The old man kept boasting about his achievements in L&T and kept citign examples of companies he went on for auditing...basically he tlaked a lot! Also i figured out a way to convert my pro-e layouts into jpeg by importing to photoshop and then croping it.I then read some e books for sometime and then left arnd 1 hour early :) and to my surprise as i was entering home i saw my cg card stuck to the door and to my relief it was what i expected ...phew!! A good 9.71 last sem !

1 comment: